Curb-Cam allows you to take better control of customer service.
Sanitation departments regularly process complaints from customers claiming that their trash was not picked up. In reality, many times the bin wasn’t on the curb in time, a vehicle has blocked the trash, or the customer has yard waste. The sanitation department then has to send a truck back out to pick up one trash bin on a route that has already been completed. Additional costs of return pick-ups include dispatching and rerouting drivers, employee overtime, fuel costs and mileage.
Our Curb-Cam solution takes a real-time picture with a date and time stamp to document whether the customer’s trash bin was on the curb when the sanitation truck arrived. The one-touch dashboard button allows the driver to take photos when needed. After the photo is taken, it is instantly emailed to the sanitation dispatcher. The email includes the address of the image with GPS coordinates.
EASY 1-BUTTON ACTIVATION
CELLULAR DATA CONNECTION
GPS LOCATION TAG
- High bright LED button for status
- Crystal clear images in just about any light
- 5-megapixel camera
- Weather-resistant enclosure
- Images saved on the Cloud
- Data logging for live and archived reporting
- Web portal for fleet management
- Fleet-wide setting to simplify management
- Stats on average time at address and total route time
- Live truck tracking with Google Maps (subscription service)
- Archiving of image, GPS and metadata live (subscription service)